This webinar, hosted by the Promise Neighborhoods Institute at PolicyLink, lifts up professional development programs being implemented in Promise Neighborhoods to effectively promote the academic achievement of low-income children of color, with a focus on black boys and young men.
The webinar focuses on the work the Northside Achievement Zone has done in partnership with the Innocence Classroom program to build the capacity of educators and service-providers to achieve results for black boys and young men and offers guidance for other communities interested conducting this work.
- Samuel Sinyangwe, Program Coordinator, PNI at PolicyLink
- Alexs Pate, Director, Innocence Classroom
- Jaimee Bohning, Education Director, Northside Achievement Zone (NAZ)
- Hope Lockett, NAZ Expanded Learning Strategist
- ShaVonda Allen, NAZ School-Based Strategy Manager